Friday, June 22, 2007

KMS Designs jewelry sale begins July 1

Share |
Hello all! It's time for my annual sale. Every summer, I discount the last few of a line of an older style in order to make room for new items. Here are the details:
  • Sale items will be available for preview beginning June 23 and will be available for purchase July 1.
  • Items being offered for sale are first quality items, not seconds or imperfects.
  • I recommend calling me directly with your order. I accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
  • Due to the nature of this sale, I cannot offer rainchecks.
  • These prices are in effect beginning JULY 1. Some jewelry items will be available at the Artisans' Guild Gallery beginning July 2.
  • These sale items are available until July 31 or while supplies last.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.

As always, email me with any questions at kmsdesigns@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails