Friday, January 08, 2010

Want to brush up on your art history?

Share |
So as I'm surfing the net, I find art related articles and websites that I've rather enjoyed. I have bookmarked so many, that I thought it might be fun to share some of the best from time to time with blog readers. One of my favorites is Art History Resources on the Web, a website developed and maintained by an art history professor at Sweet Briar College (Virginia). The site was selected by the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) for inclusion on EDSITEment as "one of the best online resources for education in the humanities." The website chronicles art history and links to other webpages for additional information about art periods and their respective artists. It also categorizes the art by geographical location. I love that it gives art history lessons with no test at the end (haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails