Monday, March 20, 2006

KMS Designs jewelry recognized with an award!

Share |
Hi to all my new customers I met in Winter Haven. It was a beautiful weekend, and I'm so glad I got to visit with so many of you. For everyone else, I would like to share the exciting news that I won an Award of Merit for my granulation jewelry! It truly was an honor to be recognized as one of the top artists of the show. I can't express enough gratitude to all my customers on exactly how much I appreciate your business and support. Thanks for making it all so worthwhile.

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails