Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year

Share |
I am of the Christian faith, for those of you who follow other faiths, I hope this post can relate to you too.

Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year. I love the hope and anticipation many have about everything they have done to prepare for Christmas Day.

  • The anticipation of seeing peoples' faces as they open the gift you so carefully chose for them.
  • The excitement and joy children have knowing that Santa is FINALLY coming tonight.
  • The eagerness of joining family and friends for a meal to celebrate the true meaning of the holiday.

It's such a great day for me. The "calm before the storm" so to speak. Perhaps the best part is knowing and hoping that the happiness everyone feels tomorrow will make the world a wonderful and peaceful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails