Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Random jewelry making pictures

Share |
It's a little hodge podge of everything going on in the studio right now. I snapped some random pictures yesterday.

These bottle caps have had their magnets glued and are drying.  The magnets do look tiny, but these rare earth magnets can hold three pounds of weight.










(Future) resin scrabble tile pendants are drying.  I've applied the images and the glue sealant.  These are for a wholesale order.








Same wholesale customer, but these are finished pendants. 












These resin and pewter earrings and pendants are halfway through sanding.  They have three more grits of sandpaper to go.










These are some of the new pendants and earrings made from recycled gift cards.  I need to make earwires and jump rings for them.









I'm anxious to see how these do next weekend at the Downtown Festival and Art show.  That will be their first time available to the public.  (Hope to see you there!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails