Monday, February 27, 2012

Studio kitty napping on the job

Share |
I went to ship out an order the other day and found studio kitty Karma guarding the pile of boxes.  How kind of her.  The problem is that she was napping on the job.

I have the proof.



She looks like she is dutifully pulling off "occupy shipping boxes".











Yes, firmly entranced in her job.













Wait....wait....reposition.

Yes, better view.  Now I can see those who want to break up the "occupy shipping boxes" movement.








Hmm.  Will have to ship out tomorrow I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails