Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Special order resin pendants

Share |

My aunt is a big fan of my jewelry. She is also a big Virginia Tech fan (as I am as well). She has written me a few times about how much she likes my new resin scrabble tile pendants and asked if I could use some of her scrapbooking paper to make a Virginia Tech pendant.  Unfortunately the size wasn't right, but I did have another option.


I cut out the Virginia Tech logo into one inch squares.  I sealed the papers like I have done in previous resin bracelet projects.

I had been playing around with using some of my papers in sterling silver plated bezel cups.  The Virginia Tech logo was a perfect fit.











She liked the idea so much that she asked me to make eight of them to give for friends and family as Christmas gifts.  (Hope I'm not spoiling a surprise by blogging about them.)  They look great and I hope everyone loves a new way to share their Hokie pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails