Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding - Did you watch?

Share |
Yes, I was one of the crazy people up at 4 AM ET to watch Prince William and Kate Middleton get married today. Why? Mostly because with all the bad news everywhere, it was nice to focus on something truly happy for a few hours, even if I really should have been sleeping. I could have DVR'ed it, but really?? Do those of you who watch sports want to DVR the Super Bowl to watch it later?

No, I think LIVE was the only way to go with this.

Tea and a tiara.  What a better way to celebrate?

So in British style, I broke out the tiara and traded in the coffee for tea this morning.  I would have gotten a picture of me in the tiara, but no one else was up that early.  (Really, I'm not complaining.)

Best wishes to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails