Sunday, October 11, 2009

Winner of the necklace from the Thornebrook Art Show

Share |
I am happy to announce that Vicki Griffith is the winner of the resin and purple recycled glass pendant from the Thornebrook Art Festival. Similar pieces will be available in just a few short weeks at the Downtown Festival and Art Show, November 14 and 15, in downtown Gainesville, Florida.

I thought it would be fun here to show how exactly the winner was chosen. Meet one of my cats, "Karma". I joke she has never heard the expression, "Curiosity killed the cat," but that actually works to my advantage in this case. I let her choose the winner since, it allows for any impartiality and it gives her a couple of minutes of entertainment and enrichment. Above left: I have called Karma to come investigate something. Remember the curiosity propensity??



Left: She considers her options. "Hmmm....a pile of paper, I must investigate, " she tells herself.








Left: "I must think about this for a moment. This is a tough decision."








Left: Alas, she picks a winner!








Karma sometimes joins me in the studio depending on what I'm working on. She won't be at the art shows, as much as she would like (she is quite friendly and unafraid of people), but she might be back on the blog from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails