Monday, March 07, 2011

Business podcasts I'm listening to in my iPod shuffle

Share |
I love my cute little iPod shuffle.  I have the older "stick of gum" size, and it's great.  I love how it can fit on my shirt collar.  It's the perfect companion for the studio or on the few occasions that I get to go on a walk.

In addition to listening to music, I like to download podcasts.  I follow the American Express forum business blog of articles, and I have to give them credit for a few podcasts they turned me on to.

APM:  Marketplace
This is a 27 minute or so podcast about current world events and how they relate to business.  A news style show.

Wall Street Journal on Small Business
This podcast is approximately 5 to 7 minutes and offers tips geared at small business owners.  There's also some news thrown in.

Automate my Small Business
These podcasts are much longer, ranging from 30 minutes to an hour and a half.  It's two business owners from Southern California giving tips on how to "give up" some of your duties to let your business run more on auto-pilot.  While everything they say may not apply to me, it certainly gets the wheels turning on some things I can do differently in my art business to give me more time to work on art.  *big smile*

All of these podcasts can be found in the iTunes store.

Anyone else have some other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails