Friday, March 18, 2011

Jewelry making classes

Share |
I've got three classes scheduled between now and the end of May.  I teach at Gifts of Avalon, Gainesville, Florida. Please call there to speak with someone about registering.

Make forged flower earrings
Monday, April 4, 2011, 6 PM




Learn how to use a hammer and other metalsmithing tools to forge these copper flower earrings in an evening. No experience required.









Recycled earrings 
Monday, May 2, 2011, 6 PM




Make non-traditional jewelry from non-traditional items. Join me for an evening of "upcycled" jewelry making; no experience required.













Copper and brass bracelets
Monday, May 23, 2011, 6 PM


Learn how to use a hammer and other metalsmithing tools to forge a cuff bracelet from copper or jeweler's bronze. Experience helpful, but not required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails