Thursday, September 01, 2011

The movie is never as good as the book

Share |
I knew better.  Can anyone name me a movie that is as good as its book?  (I can only think of one -- Cold Mountain -- that book was ghoulish to read)  I was the only one up in my house the other night (working on resin jewelry of course) and I flipped through the tv channels.  The movie "Angels and Demons" was just getting ready to start.  Suck-er.  Yeah, I'm a sucker for the Dan Brown novels.  I absolutely LOVE his books and this one was a favorite.

I won't spoil the plot or anything here, but, the movie -- well -- it wasn't nearly as good as the book.  So here's my one sentence movie review:  "Read the book."  Really.  It's a fast read and you get more of the story (and it makes more sense).


What other book to big screen movies have disappointed you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails