Monday, January 17, 2011

I am in love with Jack Bauer

Share |
Sometimes it takes me awhile to get caught up on television shows.  I'm halfway through the series 24, and have decided that I am in love with Jack Bauer.  Ordinarily I am a very dedicated wife, but have informed my family should Jack come by and need me, I'm gone.  (But not to worry, I'll only be gone for 24 hours.)  For those of you who have never watched the show, he is super secret agent, friend of the president, git-ir-done kind of guy.  Do now, ask questions later.  He's adept at missing bullets, viruses, nuclear radiation, and even bad hair days.  My kind of guy (at least for 24 hours).  Should I get involved with him, not to worry, I'll write about it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails