Friday, January 07, 2011

Valentine's Day and snowflake jewelry

Share |
Yes, we did just get over Christmas.  Yes, I already have Valentine's Day jewelry.  (For those of you not ready to get your "love" on, I also have colorful winter snowflakes on scrabble tiles too.)  Pink is not necessarily one of my favorite colors, but I have to say that the color grew on me while I was making these pendants.







There are also snowflakes in a variety of other colors (there are navy blue and turquoise blue snowflakes in the picture at left). 










I don't have these on the KMS Designs website yet.  (Remember one of my three words for the year is delegate?  Photographing jewelry is the job I am dying to delegate to someone else.)  I have left some this morning at McIntyre Studio and Gifts of Avalon, but if you see something you like here, drop me an email or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails