Monday, June 13, 2011

Resin jewelry making studio - what's next?

Share |
So now that Las Vegas is done, you might be wondering what I'm doing next?  (yeah, me too)

  • Filling Las Vegas orders!
  • Working on my new website.  It won't look a whole lot different from the one I have now, but there will be a better shopping cart system.
  • Building up inventory of my new resin and pewter jewelry.
  • Starting to plan for Christmas orders.  Yes, I know it's June and it's super freakin' hot outside, but stores will start their orders for the Christmas season in July.
  • Finishing up a couple of art show applications.
What's on your agenda this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails