Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The part of the art business I hate

Share |
I love making art jewelry, even the business part.  But.  There is one part I don't care for.

Not really my phone, but looks like one I would totally have
Making "unannounced" phone calls.

I've been following up with my new wholesale accounts that I've taken on since the beginning of the year.  I've stayed in touch by email, but, as I have been coached by others within the business, nothing beats a phone call.

If you know me, you know I could talk an African violet to death so what's the problem with the phone call?

I hate interrupting people when they're not necessarily expecting me to call.  It's just a respect thing.  So I try to keep it short, sweet, to the point.  All about what I can do to help them and their business.

What about you?  What don't you like within your job or business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails