Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A few crafty ideas

Share |
So as I realize that my kids will be home a lot more often here starting next week, I have to make sure to keep them occupied!  (Otherwise they will find something to do and not necessarily in a good way.)  I was searching the web for children's craft projects and found the All Free Crafts website. The site has a huge range of projects from seasonal items, to homemade gifts, to projects for different age groups. Many of them can be done with simple household materials. I will have to report back to the group on what my kids like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails