Friday, September 24, 2010

Handmade jewelry on sale

Share |
We're almost to the Thornebrook Art Festival!  I'm preparing jewelry for my annual sale in conjunction with the show.  All my sale jewelry is the end of a series, when I'm just down to the last few.  There are no seconds or imperfects.  I've photographed the first batch and have them shown here:



Vintage cabochons in sterling silver.  Approximately 7/8 inches wide.

Normally $75 each, will be $25








I have a few of my infamous vintage cabochon pendants and earrings left.  The pendants are approximately 1 inch wide and the wire earrings 3/4 of an inch.

They are normally $18 and $30, respectively, but will be marked down to $5.


Melon coral and hematite (left) and pink coral and unakite (right).

Normally $75, will be $20.














Copper (top left), sterling silver (top right) and 14K gold fill (bottom).  All with a hammered texture.

Normally $18, $32 and $40 respectively.  Will be $10, $20 and $25.












Textured/patterned sterling silver with 14K gold fill accents.

Normally $30, will be $15










Sterling silver beads with nugold accents.

Normally $40, will be $10














Dichroic glass bezel set in sterling silver.

Normally $60, will be $10.














Patterned brass earrings, oxidized to highlight the detail.

Approximately 1 cm wide.  Normally $15, will be $5







Pearl hanging from a sterling silver loop.  (These have been some of my best sellers).

Normally $28, will be $10.










Sterling silver abstract designs.

Normally $25, will be $10











If you see something here you would like to purchase, please contact me.  I will be happy to take a credit card over the phone and hold your order for pick up at the show.  I am also happy to ship items via U.S. postal mail.  Shipping prices is $3 for the first item or $6 for two or more items.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails