Monday, September 20, 2010

Sterling silver bali beads on sale

Share |
As I'm getting ready to put some jewelry on sale at the Thornebrook Art Festival in two weeks, I'm also cleaning out my studio to bring some sterling silver jewelry findings on sale as well.  I have taken some pictures of bali beads that are suitable for stringing, making earrings, etc.  The going price for sterling silver bali beads is $2.00 per gram.  Since there is a bit of tarnish on them, I will be selling them for $1.00 per gram.  They will sell on a first come, first served basis. 

If you want to purchase the beads now, please contact me and I will be happy to get you an order together.  I will not hold orders, however, without payment.  Shipping charges will apply if you do not want to pick up at the Thornebrook show.

Here are some sample pictures.  I will also list some on Wednesday of this week.


Hexagonal small (2-3 mm) beads

Bead caps (3-4 mm)

Bali beads suitable for having several strings go through at once (6 to 7 mm long by 3 to 4 mm wide)

Large beads (about the size of a marble)

Spacer beads (3 to 4 mm wide by 6 to 7 mm across)

Spacer beads about the same size as the beads listed above.

Bead caps (about 6 mm across)

Spacer beads with large holes

"Crescent roll" style beads (about 8 to 10 mm long)

2 comments:

  1. You are providing us very informative, needful and good thing through this content related to Sterling silver beads. so please continue your good work. i am very thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. really a great thing. Amazing post!! This is great information for the all, who want to information related to Sterling silver beads.

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails