Thursday, May 12, 2011

Find me in a puddle

Share |
*This is a part of the Thursday rant series, a tongue in cheek look at my life.*

Can't stand to write for long folks.  See, I'm a bit of a cheap-o.  I hate "making donations" to the utility company and don't turn on the air conditioning until I have to.  Which was yesterday.

Nothing.

I mean from the a/c unit.  No cool air, no fan, no nothing.  I am cranky and almost in a puddle. 

"I'm melting" (in my best Wicked Witch of the West voice)

An igloo sounds good right about now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails