Monday, May 16, 2011

Jewelry pictures for my art show booth

Share |
Last Monday, I showed you pictures of jewelry that would end up hanging in my jewelry booth at the ACRE Las Vegas show.  I ordered plastic poster clips from Displays 2 go to hang them with.



If you look at the top of the picture, there is a clear clip.  I put the picture in and clip it shut.  There is one to go at the bottom as well, although I didn't put it on the picture.

I didn't get them all out to try (I may regret that later), but just went ahead and packed everything away.  My fireproof fabric is in transit, so I hope to have pictures to show of that by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails