Monday, May 23, 2011

Send me your old gift cards

Share |
Yes, you're reading that correctly.  I'm working on some new jewelry designs and need old, used up, gift cards.  (Well, I guess they don't have to be used up -- I'm happy to spend what's left.) 

Any color or pattern will do.  Here's what you can do:

  1. If you're local, email me at kmsdesigns@hotmail.com.  I can set up a place for you to drop them off.
  2. If you're not local, when you get about 10 or so, email me at kmsdesigns@hotmail.com and I will be happy to send you a prepaid envelope to put them in.

Either way, I will be sure to show some GRATITUDE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails