Monday, February 21, 2011

Another online outlet to buy my resin jewelry

Share |
I am thrilled to announce a partnership with Funusual Art, the newest outlet to retail KMS Designs scrabble tile resin jewelry.  You can purchase any of a variety of the resin pendants in a bunch of yummy designs

Of course, you can still buy from me, but let me give you a few reasons why you should also consider Funusual Art.

  • See the pendants above?  They're hanging on organza ribbon necklaces.  Currently, I only offer the ball chain necklaces on the KMS Designs website.  Funusual art sells my scrabble tile pendants with an appropriately matched 18 inch ribbon necklace than can be worn as long as 20 inches.
  • They have a few designs that I don't have on my website.  See the pendant at right?  That's one of them. 
  • Funusual art sells more than just jewelry.  They have funky-chunky pottery, wow your socks off colorful glass, and wall art that goes beyond "making a statement."  It's a one stop shopping place for all your art needs.
Stop by and take a look.  I'm thinking you will find something to tickle your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails