Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am not a painter

Share |
.....but maybe I could be.  Next lifetime though, I've got enough jewelry designs floating in my head for this one.

Who knows how I found this tutorial, but it's pretty cool.  It's on about.com and details How to Paint Abstract Paintings from a Photo.  Not to offend the painters out there, but this article puts the patterns and processes in "Painting for the almost brain dead" terms.  For a sleep deprived mom and artist like myself, I found it extremely interesting and useful.  Have now added this one to my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails