Monday, February 28, 2011

New jewelry booth display

Share |
I'm working on a new jewelry booth display.  I'm trying to kill multiple birds with the same stone, but finding out that I might be killing my neurons instead.  The cool thing I found in all this is a program called Google SketchUp.  It allows users to create three dimensional images of what they're trying to design.  Very cool!  It actually has been a big help in trying to help me visualize what I can do.

So before I show you what I've designed so far, let me share with you what I'm trying to accomplish:

  • My jewelry is bright and colorful.  I want people to get that impression when they see my booth.
  • I consider my jewelry more "fun" than heirloom, fancy, or special occasion.
  • This is for an indoor booth display 10 feet wide by 5 feet deep.


This is OPTION 1.  The table is approximately 35 inches tall, 6 feet wide and 2 feet deep.  There is 3 feet from the front of the table to the front of the booth.  Yes, that's a hot pink cloth on the sides of the table and ivory on top.  The floor is meant to be a lime green.  The walls are ivory with pictures of my work hanging on them.




This is OPTION 2.  Same dimensions, walls and floor colors.  The same pink table exists, except with a black cover.  There are also two 44 inch tall by 14 inch by 14 inch pedestals on either side of the table.  They are purple, with black tops.  (I tried turquoise as well, but I liked the purple better.)



Comments on which one you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails