Wednesday, February 23, 2011

St. Patrick's Day jewelry

Share |
 By Tuesday evening, it had been a crazy week already (in a good way!), so I haven't had much time to think about a blog post.



I snapped these pictures as I was photographing them to include on the KMS Designs resin jewelry website.







If you're looking to get your "luck on", be sure to visit my St. Patrick's Day jewelry page.  They're the same lightweight scrabble tiles with St. Patrick's Day images.  The pendants are $8 by themselves, or $12 on a 24 inch silver tone ball chain (which can be adjusted to fit the wearer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails