Monday, July 19, 2010

Cupcake resin jewelry pendants

Share |

I'm excited to show you some new scrabble tile resin pendants I have finished.  These cupcake pendants are available at Yum Cupcakery, Gainesville, Florida. 










Claire and Stephanie Browning of Yum Cupcakery were wonderful in allowing me to only describe my idea to them and saying yes to the new line of jewelry.


I dropped the pendants off a couple of days ago and got these pictures before I left.









The digitally enhanced cupcake images are adhered to the back of a scrabble tile and finished with a dome of resin on top.








There are many styles and colors of cupcakes.  The silver tone bail allows many sizes of chain, cord or ribbon to pass through.  The pendants come on a 24 inch silver tone ball chain.









I had a great time making them.  The process fits well with making the other resin bracelets that I've been blogging about as well.







Claire and Stephanie said a lot of their patrons are "die-hard" cupcake enthusiasts.  I hope they like to wear them as well.  *smile*













We talked in the future about expanding the cupcake resin jewelry line based upon customer feedback.











I love how I was able to photograph this cupcake with its "inspiration".











They are very light to wear.  They are water resistant, but not water proof. 

These pendants retail for $12.  


While I don't have individual pictures right now, if you have a particular interest in one you see here, or want to inquire about color patterns, please email me.  Otherwise, be checking the KMS Designs website for pictures in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails