Friday, July 23, 2010

Make your own beaded jewelry.

Share |
For anyone that has ever wanted to make your own handmade jewelry, beaded jewelry is a great way to get started. I was perusing the internet recently and found the website All About Beading. I was impressed that is was a pretty good online resource to start leaning how to make your own jewelry. There are multiple projects that detail the materials and tools needed to make your own bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. It even gives step by step instructions, most with pictures or diagrams. A suggestion here as well: do you have a beading supply store close to you? Many of these stores will also provide help when you purchase your jewelry making supplies from them. I have a good relationship with the ladies at Gifts of Avalon and know they are incredibly helpful to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from any and all with a comment, however I have had to moderate comments due to the amount of spam that was getting posted. Thank you for being understanding of my SPAM free zone policy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails